The Cottages At Bridgewater
A Front Porch Senior Community - 55 and Older
*Parkview Senior Club benefits:
- Learning in Retirement series — Seminars offered throughout the year provide information, techniques and skills to enhance your daily activities. Popular topics have included improving memory skills, stretching and exercise, games, putting legal affairs in order, and gaining a better sense of balance. Craft classes are also popular.
- Twice the value: Parkview Seniors Club members can receive additional services and a special membership rate to both the Parkview Senior Wellness Center and Parkview Health & Fitness Center. Members can access both facilities for one low price.
- Discounts on Parkview cafes, Regal Coldwater Crossing Theaters, over 100 local businesses mentioned in the discount guide, and other benefits of membership.
- Bi-monthly newsletter — An information-packed newsletter keeps members informed about popular physician-led medical education programs, as well as classes and events being offered each month.
- Theme and birthday parties — All club members are invited to our monthly theme/birthday parties at Parkview Hospital Randallia’s café. Members enjoy specially prepared entrees at a discounted price, plus free cake and beverages. Each member celebrating a birthday during the month receives a gift.
- Local musicians, comedians and other talented artists provide free entertainment. Holiday party – At the December holiday party, members enjoy a catered luncheon at a Fort Wayne venue, spirited entertainment and great door prizes donated by area businesses and organizations – all for a modest fee. Tickets for this hugely popular event are always in great demand.
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) — Specially trained counselors provide free assistance with Medicare, Medicaid, supplemental insurance, and long-term-care insurance questions and concerns. For more information, visit www.in.gov/idoi/2500.htm, or call (260) 373-7952.
- Convenience Store on Bridgewater Development just a short walk away.
- Walking paths within the community.
- If you are over 55, enjoy Parkview Senior Club's benefits. A short drive to the State Street Parkview Senior HQ. We pay the first years membership! *See below
- All homes have routers and wired internet connections. Enjoy technology without the hassle. (monthly internet fee is not included)
- Large, covered front porch
- Garage included with 2 BR unit
Interested in learning more about us?